Thursday, May 26, 2005

superhero gal

All I need is a good disguise. One where nobody can recognise. That I’m feeling so small. All I need is a secret weapon. I’ve gotta have faith. Zapping monsters into outer space. I’m gonna be a Superhero. Na-na-na-na-na-na. Na-na-na-na-na-na-na. Na-na-na-na-na-na-Yeah.

If I were a little girl. Trying to clean up the whole wide world. I’d kick the bad boys back to school. Teach them fighting’s just not cool. I’d give every kid a teddy bear. Turn starving people into millionaires. Break glass ceilings with dynamite. sprinkle a little sugar and spice. Turn the bullies that terrorize. Into pink poodles that bark, but don’t bite. corrinne may's little superhero gal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!! thanks alot for ur encouraging words! u certainly made my day.. yeah. i do agree wif u. no matter wat, we just have to be ourself. how re u getting on in life? i miss ECHO! hee.. so, do keep in touch yeah.. thanks for everything.. u re indeed a role model.. rock on!