Monday, May 09, 2005

i lost the magic of an architectural student!

oops that must have been the fourth time my mind literally slept away thru the worship music playing on my desktop, my position fixated with one hand on the keyboard, the other on the mouse. it all looked like i was staring hard at the monitor screen, but the thing was my eyes werent open, for that ten seconds or so.

i think i have lost the magic of an architectural student! no longer can i sleep two hours or even non-hours, and yet look amazingly fresh-faced the following daybreak. mirabel mirabel i think you have been too tired. or is it the combined effect of fasting + starved sleep?

kind of wish i was whizzed away to lanzhou together with the china mission team which i sent this early dark morning, instead of being bogged by this boring routine of deskboundness. (mirabel put on your nikes once more. dont you always miss those days of running across the expressway on the intersecting highway??)

i wish i could be somewhere praying in tongues for hours and hours non-stop. there are so many things to pray for! just bathing in my spiritual self with my Beloved... once again i cant wait for ej288 retreat. cant help thanking God for this great honour to be able to go this year too. sofitel here i come!!! wooooohhh!

kind of anticipating this year's birthday as well. nope not gonna spend it special or what, but after bring immersed more deeply and lovingly into my spiritual family, i do somehow eagerly await the little surprises that will be popped on me in a week's time. yesh yesh no more 'personal treats' with anyone alone. thats my rule from now on. exception goes to my mum.

No comments: