Sunday, May 01, 2005

it's a b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l sunday.

yeah its a beautiful sunday, a really joyful one as well. You ask me what happened? well today i spent more than half of my day at bt panjang plaza's macs and lot one's macs consecutively. Doesnt sound exciting enough? :>

haa well cos i was with my two beloved daughters! Seeing pat dear once again after that night at her void deck quite some time ago and her beaming face just warmed my heart with so much joy. (this is a hint to pat dear that i seldom see you smile =P) i could sense that she was largely encouraged each time her face lit up when i shared with her what God has been doing and teaching me in my life, and the testimonies from the pastors. Hang on there gal! Cos Jesus is hanging on for you, and i am too! :> *hug* This beautiful daughter is also growing into a lovely young lady! Growing her hair now! Wooh... :>

Next stop, cck macs. tuition with amanda dear. Frankly it was both a joyful and stressful time toiling together with this dear for her exams. haaa (but i dont mind lar gal =P) She was alternating between the trying-to-be-enthu mode and the totally-sianz mode cos we were doing her least favourite subject- chinese. And when she just chose to be quiet for so long, i just felt like grabbing her head and shaking it (in the hope that the answer will then pop into her mind). Luckily i chose to read my bible. But dear, i really sensed you trying. Continue to jia you okay. Hang on there too, cos Jesus and i are also hanging on for you! :> *hug*

~end of summary of my b.e.a.u.t.iful sunday~

No comments: