Monday, May 09, 2005

happy mummy's day my dear mummy

yesterday was a good mothers' day. i gave my mum a good finger-breaking massage as the night fell darker, not forgetting to take the chance to poke her at the sides whenever i could. alright i'm naughty. *shaking a finger at myself*

couldnt sleep again tonight. nopenope i'm not bothered by things. i guess the non-zZzzZzz monster has got me again. i guess he has gotten me since my architecture days. god help! *eyelids halfclosed*

but i had a good time praying for my dear bro jk while lying on my bed just now. nope i'm not a worrying freak, but i learnt the power of pre-prayers thru stormie omartian's book the.power.of.a.praying.parent (buzz me if you are scratching your head over why i am reading this book now). i prayed against bad company, bad leaders, bad habits for my bro in the army (he's gonna be a recruit at the end of this year!), against serious injuries and accidents; and plead with the Lord to grant him much love and right influence while teaching him the discipline he needs in his life. o lord protect and bless my bro.

i didnt mean to use blogging as a sleeping pill. but it seems like it is going to nail me to the bed right now, and grant my beauty sleep. yeah for 2.5 hrs only. but better than nought. here i come my beddy bed bed.

No comments: