Friday, May 20, 2005

doing a little cursy bow

had one of my simplest yet most blessed birthdays yesterday *grin*

*A big rainbow thanks again to all of you
who called, smsed, msned, emailed, friendster-ed me your well wishes; they are deeply appreciated!*
*A big wave of thanks to the horde of springfield sec students! there are too many of you to list! =P *
*Not forgetting those who came down to especially make it special over these few days, esp the dino bros!*
*To my dear mum, thanks for that dinner treat and those gifts; i'd rather you cook really!*
*thanks to my dear daddy for remembering and calling*
*thanks my dear gals, you really shouldnt have spent... =P*
*to little weiliang, your handmade card is very precious to me! thanks for the thought & efforts!*
*a pre-prepared thanks to my spiritual ahma & g12 sisters, who're celebrating for me tonight! Haa!*

~does a little cursy bow~


you all made me move in a dance-and-twirl fashion the whole day. *grin*

And this, like a blotch of ink from the wizard's feather pen, is chromatographing into my today, tomorrow... sofitel here i come!


__________

that half-hour intense with the Lord's presence on wednesday night was the highlight of my week till today to speak. i never felt so absent of myself while praying. yes indeed, going on my knees was all i needed to do.

i guessed i must have prayed intensely for at least twenty persons that night, including every of my girls. Nope it wasnt mind-boggling at all. the Spirit wasnt in me, i was in Him. He led me continually into praying in deep and specific details for each person, on and on. there wasnt a pause for more than five seconds. the weight of my body was beginning to sink onto my both hands, being in that knelt posture all the time. but the Spirit just wanted to pray. Jesus's Cross was right in front of me.

when i finally opened my eyes and stood up, i felt supernatural. heh. A new surge of greater faith was blossoming in my soul; i sensed it and i smiled, amidst the occasional ouch-es because of the pain in my knees and the hurting strain in my wrists (due to kneeling on the floor for too long). But i stepped out of my bath with an indescribable joy and strength in my heart (yesh it was the bath again). Thank You Father. :>

rainbows & hugs...

No comments: