Thursday, May 19, 2005

s.u.n.flower

haa going into the 11 1/2th hour of my birthday this year...and i'm already feeling like the most blessed woman on earth. :>

the dino boys came to celebrate for me last night, and gosh they never fail to make me laugh in such innocent humor and cheer. and gosh didnt they shower me with an avalanche of gifts - personal, 'corporate' - you name it all. These include a poster of botero's oil painting of the most beautiful lady in his life, the little blue teddy and cute pouch from dear cerwin, an adorable mug from dear samuel, and such an exquisite rare specimen of nautilus from bro bun, even assembled by him himself. thank God for the dino tribe again. :> i made my birthday wish for you all; have faith.

thank you all my bros and sisters who sprinkled my late last night and this early morning with those twinkles of blessings and well wishes on msn and sms too. cant give thanks to the Lord enough for each of you. dear ah-c even smsed from china!

what really made my day this morning were all the incessant smses from the uncountable kids from springfield sec, those classes i got to talk and speak into last year at thumbs-up in their school. it was as though they announced my birthday over their PA system this morning. haa. yesh last year! God how you have preserved the bonds... they made me feel like making a trip down their school now, gathering them (in Jesus's name!) and giving them all a real big hug! i declare all of them sons and daughters of God in Your name Father! really didnt think they would remember; wait i dont even remembering telling them my birthday. i thank You Lord for their love. there have been so many breakthroughs on their side, but Lord, more. :>

i feel like a sunflower today........... :>

No comments: