Sunday, May 15, 2005

:>

the Lord's hand is indeed upon me, and between me and my gals. thank you lord for stirring up lifechanging transformations in wei at the ongoing encounter now. thank you lord for her openness. lord more of you in our bond Father.

simin was in church today! the little sweetie caused my heart to skip a beat when she told me 'yes! she only wants me as her spiritual mother when she is ready to receive christ. nobody else.' ha, thank you Lord. i pray that you do not draw her closer to me, but You in me. :> *wooh i love the way she put her arm around my waist and rested her head against me.*

it was an amazing day out with the zhang siblings truly. edwin, simin and weiliang couldnt stop 'suan'-ing each other, but yet in these they reveal such strong love and support for one another. they put me to shame a few times. i think i treat my own bro less than what they have for one another. the beauty in simin's love for her bros simply blew me away too. awww...what a beautiful 'mother' already. well the destiny of every of my gals is to be sarah, mothers of nations. seems like she's on her way. haa wooh. *excited*

and yesh, my mum asked me to book seats for my entire family for Parents Appreciation Dinner this year! though my parents are still not all keen, and they still mumble grumble over it being a church stuff, at least confirming the seats allow me more time and space and faith to pray harder for them before 1 june! And precious Father you never fail to give me more than i ask for - my uncle is already confirmed coming! Been praying for my family to come since a year ago, been fasting recently for this....awww God you swept me off my feet again.

pray pray pray! in intercession and spiritual warfare!

No comments: