Monday, April 18, 2005

You are my all in all.

When i fall down You pick me up
When i am dry You fill my cup

Three years back, i was trekking up this waterfalls route in Trengganu. Seriously i was still unsure about Christ then. I never remembered doing this before this, but a beautiful song just arose in my heart and i sang it all the way up to the falls. And yesh for the first time it was a worship song - You are my all in all.

Even though i was with a group of friends, i felt alone -with God. While trying to cross on the slippery rocks across a tiny stream of waters, i remembered slipping, and in the next moment my whole body was sprawled across the slippery rocks. I had to pull myself up with my brute strength; i couldnt allow anyone to help me cos they would just slip off as well. Within some seconds, my mere arms did the job. And i knew it was God.

And O now i know that little song was written by dennis jernigan, a christian songwriter whom i hold in great esteem. (he doesnt call himself a songwriter, but a 'song-receiver')

Lord to give up i'll be a fool
You are my all in all...


___________
a sidenote to my daddy. If you are really going to buy me a car, can i request for a cool little jeep? heh heh...

No comments: