Thursday, April 21, 2005

learning in the midst of contrasts.

Last night i experienced one of my first direct persecution externally of my family (previously).

One of my 'daughters'' mum, after asking her gal to hasten her steps towards their car, turned and told me this after i apologised to her for taking so long, "i hope you understand huh. Dont do anything to disturb my family religion huh. Dont do anything to spoil my daughter-and-mother relationship. I hope you know".

i replied simply, even putting my hand on her shoulder for a moment, 'i understand auntie. Bye bye'.

i was smiling, all ready to face her the moment i knew she was standing outside macDonalds. No fear, no anger. I was in a way proud of myself that i knew i reacted to her, just like how Jesus would in the face of such minor persecution. There was joy in the midst of this, to be able to share in Christ's suffering. i even chuckled internally abit at the words 'family religion', cos' they are freethinkers.

In fact, the mum showed me a most beautiful thing in her behaviour - a mother's love. I only heard her heart in all she said; i only believed more that she loves her daughter so much that she is just so afraid of losing her. She was trying to protect her daughter in her own sense.

And this reminds me to step up even more in spiritual warfare for my own daughters. I need to pray for more covering and protection for them. Thats a mother's love for you too.

And i say this to s.a.tan, you will have NO stand at all in all my gals' lives. if you think your scheme to remove my gals from church by planting deception in their mums is going to work, like what you recently did for four of my dears, you are going to be very wrong. If you think your disrupting my two other gals' lives with rebellion towards their parents is going to break them, i tell you that is a lie to your own self. They are all, in Jesus's name (whom you so fear), going to rise up as future sarahs.


Romans 8:35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
36As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


it's true that each time a daughter falls away physically, emotionally or spiritually, intentionally or not, it breaks my heart. But dont think you can defeat me s.a.tan; my hope and strength lie in the Lord! :>

No comments: