Thursday, April 28, 2005

smiles.

i cant express how excited i am about the upcoming EJ288 retreat! Truly a time of 'retreat' into the back scene for me, leave everything at home - my family, daughters, work and all, and go with God. i need this break. And i do hear that sofitel is a really nice place. Haa. Will go gymming in the early morn. Looking forward to growing to know my spiritual family more esp! :>

last evening was really memorable. And all the beautiful things happened in a mere room (rm 5 & 6). Firstly my amanda dear came to have dinner with me at TCT though she couldnt stay for YY288 meeting. Wanted her to share the stuff on her heart; but guess i will be patient in the Lord for her to share openly. :> Amanda dear, just really wanna apologise if i have 'neglected' you in any sense. I am always around for you yeah; dont need to worry whether i'll be busy with work, other gals etc. Never forget what a mummy is for. :> *hug hug*

After that sat with my spiritual mummy yuehping on the floor; we were just like small gals with our legs stretched out in front of us, sitting side by side/ butt to butt (haa...) and talking. I could sense elsie dear getting jealous. Oops hee. O well we had such a heartwarming time praying for one another with our arms over each other. And boy we had such a lovely long hug after that. I wanted to use the time too to 'confess' to yp that everything is not fine in my cell, sharing down to the details. Thanks mummy, for the love and assurance you showed me last night. *hug hug*

And boy it was such a beautiful time between me and dear wei too. Even though i have not talked with her about really coming under my leadership (and as one of my future 12s!), i have already been seeing her as someone whom i would really want to walk with in her journey of life. I'm still leaving this open to You Father. You make the ultimate decision for me and her. I was seriously touched when she shared with me about the huge dilemma in her job, and she said she just felt she must or should share with me. Thank You Father, for using me to touch her with Your love, for building such a beautiful bond between us. :> Bless my dear sister (she's my pri classmate oh man!) Lord; reveal to her so clearly the plans You have for her life, so clearly till she cant deny them.

Thank You Father, for using me to touch and minister into two other sisters' lives too. I know it wasnt an easy thing for them to come to me and share; i understand how they have been feeling. Father bless them with extra dose of intimacy between You and them individually. Give them the strength they need. I know You will honour their desire to want to walk with You every step of their lives. And i believe Father, they will rise up to become greater women of God, beautiful mothers of nations, in Jesus's name. :> Let their eyes always fixate on You.


Haa just a sidenote, i finally stepped into orchard last saturday night after probably 4 months. But i was sort of 'forced' to go cos i needed to hunt for my dear bro's bd present. Do realise shopping in orchard does not give me the meaning and joy it used to give. I felt like i was just moving along with the flow of people, whom i didnt seem to understand. i saw no point in craving for those fanciful clothes and stuff, in spending money and time in satisfying materialistic needs. I began to wonder, those couples out there, do they merely value time with each other? Where is God in their lives and relationships?

i'm not trying to 'glorify' myself by implying i'm 'out of the world'. It was just a different sensation walking through the crowds with Jesus beside me. He saw the crowds and had compassion on them. Perhaps this was what i was experiencing.

And man who do i have to meet in orchard, sitting at the next table for so long, but my dear amanda. Muahs. Haa dont worry dear, i didnt spotcheck on you.

No comments: