Sunday, April 17, 2005

we'll just tell them we're loving our King.

Thank You Lord that i am still holding on.
Thank You Lord for sustaining my love for You,
my passion to do Your work.

But Lord i dont deny that there are moments i feel like giving up.
Especially when my gals are not with me now.
My identity in You has nothing to do with them;
it's just that i cant see what i am heading, without them.

Not by sight, but by faith You said.
Yes Father i will have that faith.
Let me see through Your eyes.
My destiny is still to be sarah
A mother of nations i shall be.
Mirabel Yours Sarah Abraham.

i thank You Lord enough for saving each of my dear gals
patricia.amanda.shawna.valen.belinda.weiling.lizann.eloisa.hwee jing....................................

Not by sight, but by faith.
Lord they will all become future sarahs, i believe.
And i surrender each of them to You again.

_______________

Recently worship took on a different dimension for me. I smiled in worship. Such joy that dwells in thy heart!

Love ya Jesus so so much.

:>

No comments: