Tuesday, April 05, 2005

i will have victory thru Christ!

After working at my uncle's firm for five months, i finally know the real main reason why i choose to stay here - it allows me quite freely the time for fellowship, impartation and most importantly ministry!

Never will my secular work take over my priorities in these, O Lord!

Being busy in the many chances of ministry recently gave me so much joy. I do not deny there are times when i get zapped out physically, emotionally and almost even spiritually, i am fully aware of the devil scheming to steal my joy in serving the Lord. And the very fact that i can get frustrated with myself being helpless rather than helpful in ministry, may most probably be due to my using the wrong key to open the door of the heart. And come on, arent we all supposed to rely on the Lord completely, even in ministry. (knock my own head)

O Father, may You grant me the wisdom to know which keys to use in these cases:

-valen (Father grant me divine opportunities to speak to her; and she will open up to me about the past hurts she has faced at home and school. Its not entirely about encouraging her back to school; i want to hear her heart Lord. May You set her free. Thank You for bringing the mother to me.)

-bibik, eloisa and family. Father, i know money is not the right key here. Tell me what is.

-family with the rebellious sec 2 gal. Father bring her to Ps YC and me, if You will to, and teach us what to do. Yes Lord, Ps YC and i are eager to bring the parents to church soon!

-edwin's (under qingtian) family. Lord may You rise them up above their situation. May You lift her sister up in Your joy and hope. Ps YC and i have no inkling of which key to use; Father guide us. May You bless the house visit qingtian and i are going to make next week.

-lizann's mum. Lord may You grant the divine opportunity to speak to her soon too; that lizann will find Your courage to ask her mum to call me soon, so that i can clarify things with her, and draw her nearer to You again. By faith Lord, i declare this another family secured for Christ!

-Father, how come pat's, ber's and shawna's mums are all disallowing their daughters to go church altogether now? O Lord the devil will have no place here! I know You will turn our mourning into dancing!

-how do i open hweejing's heart further, Father?


Indeed, as 'warned' by Ps Caesar, forming the twelve is the hardest stage cos the devil attacks it particularly! But i will have victory thru Christ!


O Lord, guard me, sustain me and protect me.

Thank You Father for the chances to learn from Ps YC. You know what, i sense You moving me closer to my pastoral calling! *wink wink to God*


No comments: