Monday, April 24, 2006

what i hope to catch up on


(From left to right) 1.What i'm currently reading 2.What i just bought! 3.What i hope to embark on soon 4.What's gonna make me roll off the chair in laughter (Cant wait to watch it!)

1. Drawing Near by John Bevere - in every page i read, there is at least one point that makes me pause, process and reflect. This book is filled with fresh revelations of the heart of God who truly desires us all to be near Him.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom (Psalm 111:10) is the recurring theme here. Do you fear the Lord, or are you scared of Him?

2. Touching the Father's Heart by Cesar Castellanos (my spiritual great great grandfather!) - finally got this book! I want to deepen my prayer life, and i know this simple book is going to be a great aid.

3. Life on the Edge by James Dobson - one of the most treasured Christmas gifts from last year (*winks* to bro w). Think its gonna teach me more about the lives of young people (stated 13-25 yrs in the book, hey i'm included! :P).

4. SpongeGuard on Duty (cartoon vcd) - i watched Just for Laughs on tv5 last night, and giggled, chuckled and laughed throughout the half hour by myself on the armchair. i'm sure this vcd is going to do such wonders in me too...it's that sponge! (thanks for the Christmas pressie too, bro b! =) )

No comments: