Monday, April 10, 2006

this is my daughter

I gave Amanda the word freedom a few weeks back. Later on God showed me Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Indeed my dear daughter, always remember that you have already been set free! Always live a life of God's victory! :)

Amanda is one of my youngest daughters, yet one of those we have witnessed God's transformation work the most. That is because she allowed God to. And yesh, my daughter, always allow God in an act of surrender and obedience. That is all you need to do. :)

She is also one of those dearest to my heart! Not because she was the first girl i baptised, but... (to be continued) :P

<--guess which is amanda? :P

No comments: