Thursday, April 20, 2006

my current heart song

You Are / You Are Lord
Darlene Zschech, Jennifer Va'a
Key: FIntro:
F Dm
(2x)


F Dm

You are my light and salvation
Bb Gm7
whom shall i fear?
C C/E Fsus F Dm
You are the strength of all my days
Bbmaj7
oh whom shall i be afraid
C Dm Gm9
though war may rise against me
C Dm Bb
of this will I be sure


F Dm
that i will bless the Lord forever
Bb G/B C
I'll bless Your holy name
F Dm
Yes, I will bless the Lord forever
Bb G/B C
I'll Bless Your Holy Name

Lord it's You I desire
it's You that I seek
To live with You in your house forever
beholding Your beauty
in the time of trouble
of this will i be sure


F Dm
You ask me who do I
Bb
Say that You are and I
G/B C
Say that You are the Christ
F
Son of the Living God

©2003 Hillsong Publishing (Admin. in U.S. & Canada by Integrity's Hosanna! Music)All rights reserved. International copyright secured.CCLI song #4158266

No comments: