Tuesday, December 06, 2005

this is what my peek-a-boos got me!










Do not be mistaken that i won the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon last Sun. Everyone who finished the race got one! *wink* And you get the key here - finishing the race. Indeed it was the most important goal i and my YP-tribe had in our minds. Pressing on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called us heavenward in Christ Jesus. A trophy of eternal value. :)

Praise the Lord for us all finishing the race strong!

Very proud of my gals. Those who ran had moved several mountains with their faith in this experience. *pat pat*

Personally i learnt to push myself more, through the runs. Many times when i felt like taking fast breaks or giving up, i knew God was pushing me on, and i had to push on for Him and every of my gals. I want them all to see the GOD behind mirabel, how great He truly is, how He sustains me, and know that He can and WILL do the same for each of them! (So dears, stop thinking that i'm a fast runner. Haa..)
mirabel can't run excellently, but her God is strong! "Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. His Grace is sufficient for me, for His power is made perfect in (my) weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9. :)

No comments: