Friday, December 30, 2005

found. the Master Plan.

The Master Plan of Evangelism is a terribly good book to read or re-read at the end of the year.

It helps to set or re-set the focuses and priorities of ministry right, and right in this case refers to being aligned to Christ's. This is especially important for me now as i have been seeking (sometimes lamenting to (oops)) the Lord about my ministry and group for next year. Especially with new babies to take care of, i'm deeply grateful for the teachings this book offers about what it exactly means by loving and building people, and of course establishing my Twelve. i must admit that there were many times when i felt incompetent, but Jesus' power thru' His humility always strengthens me! And i pray, always!

i pray for the Master to be my greatest teacher and guide. :) Indeed it's going to be a year of Growth and Celebration in all sense!

No comments: