Monday, December 12, 2005

In His grace, He moves. us.


~First Saturday evening. 10 dec 05. not spent in church~

Judge me not that i skipped church on purpose last Saturday. Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) has moved to its new promised land - Max Pavilion @Expo!No more Saturday services thus. :)

It was an...interesting feeling walking around the community on Saturday evening. I thought to myself 'Woh, so this is how the community behaves and what it does on a Saturday evening!' Hee.

~5.53am. 11 dec 05. Early dark morning at Esplanade~

My tribe's 26 representatives were all geared up for the Expo Faith Run! We were to run from Marina Promenade to Touch Community Centre in Marine Parade Centre, a journey of 7.8km. Gosh what fresh air we had, through the first 5km of almost non-stop jogging.

The sight that really beheld us most was no hovering skyscape or blazing sunrise (which we were eagerly anticipating to no avail), but the view of the rest of my YCYP tribe welcoming us at the junction of Fort Road at ECP! We could have been mistaken to be preparing a strike! :P


What a victory of Faith, Perseverance and Unity our tribe has won for the morning! :)

Indeed the Lord is moving. us!

~First Youth Service @Max Pavilion, Expo~

It was a service which i teared through from beginning to end. The presence of the Lord was so great. Tears of joy as we began to worship in the new land. Tears in exaltation of Jesus as we sang with lifted hands Let Your glory fall in this room, let it go forth from here to the nations! Tears of unmeasurable gratitude and thanksgiving as the Lord reaffirmed His promise to me in Haggai 2:19 From this day on, I will bless you, through bro cheechiong's new song. Tears of love for my Beloved in response to His for me....

Even though yesterday's new beginning left me with much heaviness over a certain issue which someone very dear shared with me about - tears of heartache, i will still cling unto my Lord's every promise and joy. The joy of the Lord is my strength! :)

i have moved. Have you? *wink*

(photos courtesy of bro benruth :) )

2 comments:

Elson - son of El (El means God in hebrew) said...

hello siser,

i like what u said about Jesus bold meekness... Hallelujah!

His glory knows no boundary,
Elson

mirabop said...

hi bro, thanks and lets all pursue Jesus' bold meekness in ourselves!

God bless!
mirabel
:)