Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thank you. :)

Wondering who my thank you is for? :)

Well it's for you. :)

For the reason that you bothered to take a glipmse or peep into my blog entry here. And also that i choose to believe that you care. : ) Many of you have touched my heart in magnificent ways, yesh even your smallest gestures.

Some of you would have received my personalised sms of thanksgiving over these weeks. Each of them represents my heartfelt wish to extend our love and friendship over to the new year....and years ahead. :) If you have not received it, they would be coming very soon in the form of Christmas cards, gifts..in all forms of communication, even in hugs! Wooooo...i love huggies (not the pampers)! :) If i make you wait too long, hereby i grant you permission to bong me in the head -physically or virtually. Ask and you shall be given. (my own heartfelt words. hee)

Jokes aside, i am really grateful for many people in my life - precious persons whom God has bestowed upon me. They keep me going, many of which, not by what they have given to me, but mostly through the ways they themselves are. My journey has been spiced with much encouragement and support (yesh, mirabel you are a blessed lady), and even trust and belief in me as a person. That is definitely cos' they trusted the God behind mirabel. ;)

Some precious statements that would always be embedded in my heart: (The authors may not even remember saying these!)

my dad: "You are my daughter, and of course you are the best."

Ps Yeang Cherng ahpa: "You stepped out in faith into the vision......"

Ps Yueh Ping ahmi: "Proud of you daugher!"

Ps Kelly: "Mirabel...she puts in her best in all that she does."

(to be continued. Gotta run!)

No comments: