Friday, December 16, 2005

grace(full)

i realised this: despite that it has been several years since i stopped dancing, this is still the thing that best zests bubbly energy into my frame, lights up my face, and injects happy leaps in my heart.

since the end of my jc years, my dancing stint was stumped as well, cos' i decided to hop on the adventurous wagon that sought out waterfalls, greens and starry nights. within a few months, i expanded my personal space from a rectangular box studio or stage to 'the real world out there'.

call it a little gal's wanderlust.

but every now and then, i discovered i looked really alive after each time i did a dance in my private space. and it was really delightful, cos' i knew i danced for the Lord, whom my leaps, swirls and poses - both the graceful and clumsy ones - were for. :)


No comments: