Monday, May 08, 2006

the wonder women in my life

Hi all! You can click here --> animation greeting of 'Shep&Woolie' <-- to catch a funny yet heartwarming cartoon animation of a pair of mummy sheep and baby sheep. =)

i think it succintly encompasses and depicts my heart of gratitude and thanksgiving towards my Mummy and also ahmi YuehPing. *hugs*








Aren't they beautiful? =)


My mummy (in the left picture) is a quiet lady. But through the few words, her actions speak volumes of strength and dignity. She manages the whole household, including the two 'babies' (my brother and i) with all her heart, when my dad is overseas, and willingly gives herself to us. It all really sums up in this sentence she expressed 'I don't need anything. I just want to make sure you all have everything you need'.

My spiritual mother, ahmi Yuehping (in the right shot) displays Godly qualities in almost everything we observe from her. She faithfully, hardly with complaints, serves her husband, children, us(!) and all. She has walked through with me much, not just in my own life, but also in handling my own gals' lives. What I learnt from her most is a heart of seeking God prayerfully, and also relying fully on God's wisdom rather than mine, in every situation.

* * *
Both of them are also my wonderful role models for my own life, especially in nurturing and serving my own spiritual daughters - my mummy being an example of giving and loving unconditionally, and my ahmi really living out 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 before my eyes...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Yesh, my dear daughters, allow me to go into your lives more, to be there for you the way i really want to (watch the animation above)! I am proud of every one of you! =)

No comments: