Monday, May 15, 2006

dazed | dazing note

My friend recently dropped this testimonial into my friendster page...

Alex 05/13/2006
-International Woman of Mystery....
-Often mistaken to be non-chinese
-Often appear aloof through can be crappy...
-Surprising understanding and nice..
-Never fail to do her job in spread words of THE ONE that she believes.....
- The ideal lady in next James bond movie...hmmm...

Ha, i wonder how many of the above points you would agree with. I was scratching my head over nearly all of them! :P (except the fifth which i am really humbled to see)

i am on slow mode today, or so-called recovery mode of Autodesk Autocad. EJ288 Re-encounter in Melaka was aweeeesome (*winks) but the lack of sleep left me in a daze today. Will write more about it again! =)

No comments: