Thursday, May 18, 2006

My first birthday pressies of the year!


have been showered by little gifts from all over since last week...


dalaaa....

did you see that 'God bless!' card on the right? Dear jing made it herself & flew it all the way from perth!

dear xianglin, i received your card too! it's so sweet... thanks for remembering my birthday! Hope you're coping fine in poly =)

The pweety tee in the middle is a 'representative' gift from my dear bro, bought by my mum on behalf of him since he's in army now. You guys gonna catch it on me soon! =p

Because of security reasons, i have decided not to publicise the diamond necklack and earrings which my mum bought. (Haha) You can see its pweety red box on the left though. =p

Wah, an ang pow from my granny! Traditional, but still bursting with love! =)


Not forgetting the 'frog prince' that my YP12 sisters gave me at a planned celebration with YCYPAO36 big family in Melaka. Look what's sticking out at its tongue - a lip gloss (as Jasmine said, to kiss the frog with). Ha. To tell you the truth, i still think the softie looks a little 'scary'... Heehee... but i still appreciate it! =)


Thanks family and friends, you are God's blessings to me! =) *hugs*

God gave me an early birthday present too - a long awaited rest. i stayed entirely at home yesterday and today, from being nauseous from stomach acid reflux/gastritis (do i really have that?) with slight fever and bad stomach cramps today. I give thanks to God for this prolonged rest, even though my body was feeling uncomfortable the whole of yesterday, causing it hard to sleep still. Thank God for family who prayed, and even called! =)

Okay, tomorrow is going to be an even more beautiful day, cos it's my birthday! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! God bless you :)

mirabop said...

Thanks huang yan! =) Hope to see you in church soon! =)