Tuesday, May 09, 2006

To my archi friends...


My friend Bongshua Teo just sent me this. i thought it spoke so true!!! ha. (heh in a mad mood to relieve stress now =) )
Anyway bongshua, this sketch is to spur you on for your OSIM run!

_________________________________________

By the way i want to tell everyone of you who is reading my blog right now, that you can be a mighty man or woman! Go to www.(insert your name).youaremighty.com and you will know what i mean. :P (Hallelujah to the bunch of wonderful people who have already received this zap from it! hee)

And even if you still cannot convince yourself that you can be mighty (*ding* image of mighty mouse appears in my mind), the truth is even through your weakness, you can have strength. That is cos' 'God's power in made perfect in (our) weakness' (2 Corinthians 12:9), and the Grace of the God of grace and mercy is indeed enough for every of us. ~

No comments: