Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Good food. Good time.

My family are lovers of good food and good travel (and I add on good arts and music for myself).

Ever since I became wisdom-less (?!), oops i mean wisdom-teeth-less, i have been dining good stuff. Well, enjoying a good meal with my loved ones and friends is definitely my definition of a good time spent.

(Okay, i had used 6 'good's in the mere three lines above. Ha)

In the month of June...

***

My dear spiritual son Cerwin called me up to celebrate, i thought my belated birthday. To my most amazed delight, he said, 'Nope, remember I said I would give you a good treat when you recover from your wisdom tooth surgery?'. Aww....

And before i got over the surprise, he shoved a wrapped present and a card into my hands, saying 'And these, are your belated birthday presents!'.

This is the second gift from him which is personalised with the words 'Mum Mirabel'.

I can never thank God enough for this son for 3+ years. Son, in this race, there are times when any of us can stumble. But the fact that you never gave up despite this, even if you had thought of giving up, is really wonderful. I am proud of you. =)

***


Birthday Treat for Simin's 16th birthday!

When i first met Simin 3 years ago, she was a scrawny blur-looking kid. Ha. Look how pretty you have grown, Simin! =)



***



Popcorn feast with Sheryl and Ben (new friend!) etc. at the movies!

Sheryl is one the bravest young girls i have ever known. She is one with a certain drive that i did not see in me at age 14.




Sheryl, God the Dream Giver will propel you towards your dreams! Keep shining for Him; you are a star*!
=)


***



Lobster Spread at Jack's Place with Mummy!

Imagine two big red lobsies spread over your table!



Not forgetting our lobster biques and stuffed lobster-and-crab mushrooms! haha.




***





Dinner with Lilian, Jing and Stella at Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant!

Pretty food, pretty company, pretty talk. =)


I have been sensing the word HOPE for Lilian and Jing a lot recently. May you receive it dears.
=)

***

What a retro setting. Thus i sepia-ed the photo. Ha.

Oven-baked pasta and mudpie at where else but N.Y.D.C!

I caught up with Yvon 2 months ago before she embarked on her poly studies, and this time after.

Dear Yvon, know it's not been an easy beginning in poly for you. May you always remember the Father's delight upon you. That's truly enough.
=)

***

Now now, i didn't say i was going to write a food critic right? So, sorry not many photos of food. Ha.

Love is spelt as t-i-m-e. =)

No comments: