Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Taupok-ed at EJ288 Re-Encounter


For two out of the three nights we spent in Desaru, i had this expression...




Why?

Well it happened whenever my dear sister Aunna FOOOOOON (i ate up the 'g') pounced on me on the bed and laid me flat down!


But oh well i still love her very much. Ha.


























She has been a true encourager to me, someone who has been running alongside me in the race of life for the past 3 years.

We can laugh at each other, jerk each other's head and fool around, with nobody else understanding what we are doing.

Aunna Fooooooon is my dear crazy sister and playmate... as well as a beautiful woman of God and strength, with growing radiance. =)






























On the last day in Desaru, I realised she likes to pounce on me even on the sofa.


No comments: