Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Love is spelt as Time. (Part II)


(Remember i once wrote about one of my goals this year in Love is spelt as Time?)


I couldn't believe i took Neoprints again... after maybe five years?? Ha. Gosh.

Thanks dear Xianglin for reintroducing it to me. I had a fun time with you! But i would still prefer my Canon Powershot which costs cheaper for every photo too. Hee.

Hey dear, thanks for your time of sharing your heart last evening. It is so invaluable that you still trust me so much though we had not met for two years. It is so delightful to see how you have grown from a secondary school girl to a warm young lady.



I thank God that He spoke much peace and truth into your heart last night (Is it that my voice is boring so you sense peace talking with me?? Ha kidding =p). Remember, His blessings are for you to claim. And i bless you with faith to do that. =)



hugs,
Mirabel


* * *

Last Saturday i took my Granny and Mummy for lunch at Soup Restaurant. I always marvel at this type of three-generational gatherings. The most fun thing is that, nobody believes that my grandma is my grandma, and my mum is my mum.

Cos' they look soooo much younger than their ages!

I claimed this youthful-looking legacy long ago! Hee. You can try guessing which are my grandma and mummy in this picture.

We could have a good time of shopping after lunch last Saturday, but i suddenly felt very unwell and we all retreated home. Shall have a 3-generational date again soon! =)

No comments: