Saturday, April 28, 2007

Goodbye Wilsons!

Thank you, the many of you, who showered me with notes of encouragement and prayers before, during and after my wisdom tooth surgery on Wednesday.

I am now completely and eternally free from Wilsons!!!
(Click here to check out my ordeal with Mr W)

Once again i cant thank God enough for how prayers really work.

I have been having a painless recovery since Wednesday. (Right now only waiting for chipmunk cheeks to go away 0^0)

After the surgery, my wounds were bleeding quite a lot. But after i regained consciousness and prayed, the nurse came by her third round and said, "Good, the bleeding has stopped!".

After two days of feeling undernourished and food-deprived (only had little portions of soft food, boo), i ate my first packet of hor fun last night. =)

I had also been having long hours of sleep like never before, well rested even with the intermittent waking at 4am to take my antibiotics.


Thank you for being with me through this little ordeal. =)

No comments: