Friday, March 09, 2007

Love is spelt as Time.

One of my goals this year is to meet up one-on-one often with my sisters, daughters and other gals close to my heart, at least one per week, on those weeks when i am less tied down. I call them 'dates' and my greatest reason for meeting them is to catch up on their lives, and to tell them i am more than willing to fork out that time to hear because i love them. I believe Love is very much spelt as Time too.

I think God has been very gracious, that not only do i get to hear from each of the precious ones, i get a chance to pray to bless or minister to many of them on these dates. And Christian or not, they were all willing enough to open up and confide in me and then receive wisdom and blessing from my beloved Jesus.

I pray and believe that my every 'walk across the room' (in Ps Bill Hybels' sense) redirected each of their forevers even for an inch. I pray that every word i say to them will mean eternal significance in their lives.

Above is a picture of my recent sushi date with my ex-life coachee (hey wait, isn't life coaching supposed to be for life?). Dear Amy, thanks again for trusting me and letting me into your life. You have a really tender heart which you do not dare to show. But i saw it. You have a wonderful smile which you try to hide. But let me reinforce again that you look really nice when you smile. =)

To the rest of you who met me over these two months:
You thanked me so much. But may i say all of you have encouraged me too when you dared to trust me, open up to me, and even affirm Jesus' presence in me. =)

No comments: