Friday, March 30, 2007

Angel (and) Mortal

My music player's ON button had been stuck on this song for the past few days.

And hey, how i love the backdrop of its mtv...



I seldom listen to mandarin songs, but i have always appreciated Eason Chan's and MayDay's music, cos' much of them are not so 'mainstream'. (By the way, i know mandarin ok! =P) Just hear how poetic MayDay's lyrics sound in the chorus above.

Yesh back to the song. When i think of Jesus as that 'angel' in the song, my heart bathes in sweet sweet love, and there is an unerasable grin on my face. Aww...

BUT Jesus is definitely no angel. He is the Supremacy, the image of the invisible God, the Lord of all. He IS God. ...Yet He calls me friend..

And He has truly been my ever present help, the one i can always count and lean on... and definitely His love is my greatest security. These are what the song exactly talks about, and i felt only He can fill the blank of the greatest 'angel' in my life. =) Thank You Jesus.

No comments: