Friday, March 23, 2007

Chillout Night with my Life Coachees

Last night i met up with my LCs (life coachees), and i gave myself a challenge.

I wanted to capture the beauty of the smiles on every of their faces.

I think i did quite a good job. *winks*

(Photos taken on Canon Powershot A710 IS)

To my wonderful LCs and best coach intern Belinda,

I was not surprised that, when i asked one word from each of you to describe how you feel about your upcoming stage of life - enrolling into polytechnics, taking the O'levels, graduating from polytechnic, most of you said 'fearful' and 'worried'. It is understandable.

Nonetheless i want to bless you with courage. Courage to brave up, and move forward, knowing that the future is there for you to behold. You may face successes and failures altogether, but remember, failures too are excellent opportunities for us to learn and grow out of, and into our potentials.

If you never give up, nobody can ever make you give up, on pursuing your dreams.

I am excited for each and every of you! =) Having walked through you gals for almost two years (Belinda, 4 years?), I have seen each of you grow, and i know that you gals really have what it takes to shine, more and more.

Let me say this again, thank you gals for allowing me into your lives! =) *huggies*

Mirabel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures is really nice..haha...i had a wonderful time...looking forward to such gathering again soon...

:)AsYiQin