Monday, April 23, 2007

Trusting

I am feeling a lil anxious for my wisdom tooth surgery on Wednesday morning.

This is my first general anesthetic aka 'unconscious' surgery.

Well, being unconscious also means all i can do is to trust myself into the hands of God completely, which is good.

Please really pray for my recovery journey - i reject all serious swelling, bleeding, pain and numbness of the nerves in Jesus' name!

(All these are common conditions after such surgeries, that is why they give five- to seven-day MC after that. I hope my break will be a good rested time with the Lord, instead of battling with the above.)

2 comments:

~jo~ said...

:) heya! :) ya..i'll be praying for u. hehe..

i had food poisoning along with my post-wisdom tooth op..and God never let me feel any pain in my gums..

hehe. i pray for no pain after your op too and a steady hand to remove ur tooth! take care:)

love,jo

mirabop said...

Dear Jo,

Thanks my dear. Amen!!!

Appreciate so much. =)