Sunday, April 29, 2007

Even though You know, You will never let me go..

Reading Psalm 139 during these days of 'isolation' brought Jesus' love especially close, and even opened my eyes to see certain verses in a new light of His love and delight upon me. =)

Verses that i have read before many times, but did not make that much a difference as today.

And i was reminded warmly of a song i first heard many years ago.


Psalm 139

You search me, You know me.
You see my every move.
There is nothing I could ever do
To hide myself from You.

You know my thoughts, my fears and hurts,
My weaknesses and pride.
You know what I am going through
And how I feel inside.

But even though You know, You will always love me.
Even though You know, you'll never let me go.

I don't deserve your love, but You give it freely.
You will always love me, even though You know.

Words and Music by Rebecca St. James.
Copyright © 1996 Up In The Mix Music/BMI/Bibbitsong Music. All rights reserved




This song was written based on the beautiful bible verses in Psalm 139. Each word is for YOU. =)



Yes! The Lord loves me still even though He saw that i now look almost like a bruised chipmunk (sneak preview ahead...)




, slightly bruised in the cheeks due to the healing of the swelling (yes it's finally subsiding slowly after five days, boo) as the blood spreads beneath the tissues - a normal post-operative occurrence...

Yes, Jesus holds me in His tender hands just like in the picture above.. =)

And i know He is nursing me to complete healing so that i can enjoy bro Benruth's chilli crabs on Tuesday at our YCYPAO36 gathering! Ha. I asked him for one big whole crab for myself!

I cannot wait to recover completely.


Enjoy the love song from Jesus. =)

No comments: