Tuesday, February 06, 2007

One night before i sleep...

I have not had a good look at my bedroom for a loooooong time.

I think i am not spending enough time with it. *yeeaaarns for bed now*


As i flipped on my bed last night with my face downwards, my eyes suddenly roved to the corner of my bed that the squeezy marshmallow-soft softtoys given to me have retreated to, and then the black-and-white portrait that my art teacher chose to take of specially me when i was 6 (?). Tonight i declared this the cosiest and most heartwarming corner of my room.

I hope my daughter Amanda does not ask me why the doggie she gave me has its butt outwards, and its head stuck in the pile. Haha.


I have yet to get an answer from the two good brothers-in-Christ who co-bought me that dolphin with black lips (see above), why it has black lips.


But oh well, i shall not risk hearing any nonsensical answer from them who can be really nonsensically crazy. So i am going to sleep.


=)




Oh, by the way, did i tell you i love my Shutterbaby? Canon Powershot A710IS is fun!

No comments: