Friday, February 09, 2007

Look Far

Look beyond the 'window' and window


I was attracted to this picture the moment i saw it. It wasn't exactly a 'Wow, very nice" response. But something twinkled in my heart, and tugged at my heartstrings - the landscape far beyond the photograph.

I have been in a rather poetic mood recently too. ha. I think i have been soaking in the love of God too much! Ha but its good. *swims swims flips flops in His bath of love*

Back to the picture. My eyes were instantly drawn and frozen to the fluffs that shroud the suburban landscape with a glow. The London eye (the Millennium (ferris) Wheel) uniquely added an element of joyful play to the scene. I feel like i wanna dance, looking at this picture.

Picture beyond picture
Take some time daily to lift your eyes up and look beyond. Many times the captivating macro colours right before your eyes do not beat the beauty of what lies ahead. When you look out of the window, you may find yourself breathing more freely... liberated.

No comments: