Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Exciting colors!


Was revising my 2007 plans for my ministry etc... and Walaaa, can't help being fascinated by the colours on the excel sheet that fill my whole screen. =p

Many things coming up... I'm excited cos' it is an exciting year of Victory thru' the very hand of God. =)

* * *

It is really essential to plan things ahead. But don't do it for the sake of filling up your calendar with many things. Know how you want your year to be, and fill it up according to your focuses for the year.

One of my top focuses for this year is to grow deep in Jesus Christ.
That is why i had for the first time inserted deliberate slots for my personal retreats. That is also why i had planned for intentional training of the sharing of our personal testimonies for myself and my spiritual daughters. I want us to grow to live more and more like Christ, or more specifically, be like Him!

The next thing to do after planning?

'Commit to the Lord whatever i do, and my plans will succeed' (Proverbs 16:3).

No comments: