Saturday, January 06, 2007

Check out my 2007 Jotter (Updated)





Drool at my 2007 jotter. =p Alrights, i think it's very nice ok. Haha. Thanks Esperanza for agreeing with me!

The 3 things God spoke to me on 1st Jan 2007 about its cover:

1. The title "Draw Your Tomorrow"
One thing God and my ahmi Ps Yueh Ping taught me to do in 2006 was to
paint a mental picture of what i want to achieve and then claim it in the name of Jesus. My ahmi said, 'Do it in faith, and all darkness will be dispelled'.

What a timely reminder for me to draw my every victorious tomorrow to claim by faith in 2007!

2. The trees
I have always wanted to be a tree. (Did i hear, what tree?)
At the beginining of my serving in ministry, i had told God i want to be a tree - to support, shade and shelter every person God has placed in my path.

Last year, Ps Eugene also painted a picture of us planting trees "...
'I will remove the sin of this land in a single day. In that day each of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and fig tree,' declares the LORD Almighty." (Zechariah 3:9b-10) - trees whereby people will recognise as God's covering and righteous blessing and then run to!
3. The bird
The sight of this touched me as i remembered a verse my spiritual daughter Meiqi blessed me with during Christmas last year:
"What shall we say the kingdom of God is like, or what parable shall we use to describe it? It is like a mustard seed, which is the smallest seed you plant in the ground. Yet when planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all garden plants, with such big branches that the birds of the air can perch in its shade." (Mark 4:30-32)

Though it talks about the kingdom of God, but taking it personally, it definitely means growth, enlarging of territories and influence, and blessing more people. =)


I am so excited to carry this jotter through 2007! I am going to use it to record the whispers and exclamations of God to me. To think i bought it in October 2006 in Japan, just for God to affirm my life on the first day of 2007. God definitely has His ways... and plans. =)

3 comments:

sneakyniki said...

cute book cover! it's very nice.. :)

mirabop said...

Hee thanks esperanza! =)

Are you back in Singapore already??

sneakyniki said...

yup yup. been back for a while now... :) happy new year to you!