Monday, January 01, 2007

Attacked by Afros on New Year's Eve


I am so thankful for my spiritual family from Ps Roland, Ps Lai Fun and Ps Lily's cluster who so willingly and enthusiastically helped out in the publicity segment at Hall nine the last two Sundays. I'm sure you must have caught those pretties and hunks flaunting their retro stuff at Expo. Thank you guys! You did really well. =)

Also to my good bro whale (the one with the biggest hair and brightest jacket above), your courage and passion for our publicity is greatly appreciated too. Apologies that i just couldnt help giggling at your image. =p Could you guys recognise him? Haha.

Thank God for a wonderful closure to 2006. My heart beats with intense thanksgiving for the year for many things and people. I am all ready for the year of victories and breakout! Let's go deep, look far and ask big together, family! =)

No comments: