Monday, October 30, 2006

God's wonderful people for me

Met up with a few of my Architecture buddies last Thursday over dinner after soooo long (okay, only for me =p). We went to Miss Clarity's Cafe along Purvis Street, and mind you, the food is good! The lil gathering was punctured with 'Ooohs', 'Waahhhs' and 'Yummy!' over every plate before us. Ooooohhhh...

Most of the people here were part of my usual hang-out gang in my first and second year of Architecture in NUS. We did the craziest things like squeezing 14 of us into an old Volvo sedan to go Suntec (with someone saying his leg had 'ulcers' instead of cramps), playing swing and lanterns at my playground where much of our secrets and heart-to-heart talks were shared, backpacking thru' the whole West coast of Peninsular Malaysia in ten days, playing catching and watching uncountable shooting stars at our treks and deserted beaches....
(Catch some photos here)

Thank you my friends. You were definitely my shining stars amidst the stress, strain and sometimes gloom (no day no night?!) through our architectural years. =)

* * *

Caught the movie 'Japan is Sinking' with two dear gals, Ying Shuen (left) and Chee Foon (right), Barney and two sons, and Israel before we went to help out at Yishun Children's Club on Saturday.

Ying Shuen especially, never fails to brighten my day with
her smile. This day she touched me even deeply with her self-made present (look down)!

Let's claim the verse together for our lives yeah?

Psalm 23:6 'Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever'!


*hugs*

No comments: