Monday, October 16, 2006

Encountering Japan 1.1 | Reunion

It is official. I have put on 0.5kg from my stint in Japan!! i cannot stop munching on Japanese goodies even right now in hazy Singapore. =P

One of the most heartwarming highlights of the trip was to be re-united with my Japanese friends, whom i got to know thru' my church's Gateway City Youth Convention (GCYC) in 2005 and 2006. Their every action has shone love so greatly that i am humbled by their heart of giving and service. I was especially touched by Rika - she is ever so gentle yet warm, humble, and so willing to learn (including English). *hugs*










I am so delighted and excited to hear that so many of you want to come for G12 conference and GCYC next year! See you soon! =)

* * *

For more colourful pictures of our official MOL support trip, please visit MOLtokyo. =)

No comments: