Thursday, March 31, 2005

over the mountains and the seas. playing.

dear Father,

Thank You for letting my head rest on Your shoulder just now, as i sat in my bathroom, letting my tears flow down my cheeks. It sent so much warmth and comfort into my soul, that it stopped my tears for then. I have literally cried for the whole day.

The mere sentence from my mum in the car this morning was like a shrapnel through the flesh of my heart - 'You have a very poor work attitude". When she is not even my boss? Sigh she always sees things from her point of view, and thinks herself right all the time. I didn't even feel a need to explain myself, until it bit me so hard that this statement from her reflected so badly on Christ in me.

When do i always feel that she thinks lowly of me, Father? Am i really such an useless gal in her eyes, just because i never let her into my life, and tell her all that i have been doing for people outside the house? Everytime i attempt to talk with her, she sounds so cold, aloof, sometimes even pouring much cold water. I know she doesnt mean it. She just holds too much anger towards the world; she thinks the whole world owes her something. Father, she really needs Christ. May You bring her?


I could sing of Your love forever.............


i'm so tired Father, I find myself always struggling between going church in complete joy and worrying over how my parents will think, especially when my dad is in town. i can even shamelessly say sometimes it is just so much easier when my dad is away. But yet this is not the total truth.

I long to have my parents back with me like before, like when i was just an innocent small gal holding both their hands. i have been feeling so 'parent-less' - my dad always being away, my mum not appearing to want to talk with me (she is the type who gives silently, but i have been longing to hear a word of concern or encouragement from her. Not at all).

But thank God...i could sing of Your love forever.....................


i just realised i am someone who needs a lot a lot of encouragement. Cos' i am so weak. I'm tired of acting so strong too. My smiles are all sincere, but recently i have been trying so hard to even smile.

No comments: