Thursday, March 03, 2005

make it an eternal longing Lord.

"Mirabel, when i was praying for you just now, i saw you holding a bunch of keys. This bunch of keys was given to you by God to empower you to unlock the hearts of people.
However sometimes you get frustrated and cry out to God, when you use the wrong key to unlock the hearts.
God is going to grant you WISDOM, to know which key to use at which time. I can see you walking through the prison corridors, and setting the captives free.
You are a woman of WISDOM. Cling unto His wisdom.

In Jesus's name, i pray. Amen."


(from Ps Victor on 22nd jan 2005 @Hope Centre)


O Father, so many times have i wondered why You want to use me. But of cos the answer is simply cos' You chose to use me.

Not because of who i am, but because of what You have done.
Not because of what i have done, but because of who You are.

O Father this is my cry to You. Make me surrender to You forever. Let my heart be glad, sing and worship with my whole soul my whole life just for You.

Father i know i am very weak. i AM very weak. That is why O Lord, i need You to help me fulfil this promise to You. Father hear the cry of my heart; this is my truest desire. Make it an eternal longing for You.


When you have the fear of the Lord in you, you feel great freedom to move towards Him. Because you have the fear of the Lord in you, you would not want anything to come interrupt that intimacy you have with the Lord.

(Ps Julie on 2nd feb 2005 @sanctification day two)





No comments: