Saturday, January 12, 2008

CDP 2007

I wanted to end last year on a deep note of worship. Frankly speaking i was in no way, 'the best condition' to worship. I had been really physically tired with work, cell retreat, rehearsals before that. My heart was discouraged about some issues. But i told God, i will push myself beyond the physical, mental and emotional draining, for Him, right to the last minute of the Countdown Party (CDP)!

And truly, He topped me up - energy, breath, passion, heart and all - and i jumped and clapped and sang my heart and soul out till the very end. I am so glad i moved into 2008 on this deep personal note of leaning on Jesus.

Someone commented to me after the party, that he saw me panting and looking really tired at the last segment of worship. What a sight i must have been, i thought in my mind. Ha. But i am proud that i pushed on, and i knew that sight delighted God's heart, no matter what. Ha.

YCYPAO family who were on stage for CDP


Who says you need to be in top condition to worship God?? It's never about us, but about Him, who is ALWAYS worthy to be praised!

No comments: