Thursday, September 13, 2007

A. R.andom act of K.indness

Caught the movie Evan Almighty with a few of my ex-coachees, a bunch of dear girls who have truly blessed me with their ARKs!

(Click to zoom in)

*Yati - readily offering to carry the things on my hands for me!
*Belinda - a trustworthy and sincere support in the things i do!
*Asyiqin - such a humble and teachable girl who is so willing to receive advice and counsel
*Shereen - art is your gift! Always so touched by the things you make
*Elizabeth - your sweet smiles make me feel so welcome each time!
*Amy - your words have been kind and encouraging to me
*Ronghui - always adore your cuddles and notes of love!
*Ainiah - though you are usually blur, you have brought much joy to the group!

So blessed to have all of you! =)

No comments: