Friday, August 31, 2007

What i've been busy with



I know this blog has been obviously churning less in the recent month. Thank you all of you who still bother to visit often enough to check on me. =)

It's been an intensive and fulfiling time for me. Most people could call it simply busy. Many said i look more tired nowadays. Yes it's been rather tiring, but joy and excitement have been leaping within the peace of my heart. =)

Just last week i was hosting a few Japanese delegates who came for my church's Gateway Cities Youth Convention (Pictures above). These dear ladies, especially Eri and Nozomi, are really close to my heart. They thanked us profusely for taking care of them here, but I think we ourselves had been so blessed by their simple hearts of love and faith. God's arm is indeed never too short, to have amazingly built and preserved our bonds across time and geography.

Been at my new (not so new now) job for 1.5 months. I have been busy learning new things and managing many more things at one time. Challenging as it is, but i have not wanted to be afraid of facing my limits. Instead getting to know them better makes me conscious to surrender them to God, and rely on His power to push myself through. This, always works. =)

I think i should really honour my words and tell you all about what my new job is exactly about soon. =p Soon.

Other upcoming exciting stuff:

* My heart always knows it belongs to a traveller. I am really looking forward to my Israel trip in end November. What an encounter it will be.

* Two days after i land back in Singapore from Israel, i will be a bridesmaid for Ps Adrian and Aunna's wedding. What an honour, and privilege to serve this precious couple. =)

* I may be taking a short trip to China for my dad's company's 10th anniversary celebrations. Gosh 10 years. I want to go because i want to show my dad that i am honoured to present myself as his daughter. And it has nothing to do with the career, achievement, post he holds. =)

* My family is planning for a family vacation next Feb (gosh, don't let my boss see my travel plans, ha kidding). The places in mind sound really fabulous. I am drooling over them!

* My contemporary dance course is commencing on 17 Sept! Gosh dear God, You truly never forget my dreams.

I better stop here before you guys think that i am been busy simply daydreaming about the upcomings! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mirabel

Hello!
Thank you for writing about ourselves.I was touched by your love and faith too.
Thanks to FCBC youth net members and pastors, I really like Singapore!
I feel that as if Singapore is my country and home.

Thank you for encouraging us every time we meet.I believe that God is planning to something special through our fellowship.
I'm very excited!

You have just changed your job,haven't you?
I believe that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

Love
Nozomi