Friday, November 24, 2006

Mirabel in Wonderland | 1.1

These last three months of the year, God has brought me to a number of interesting reflections upon myself and my life. Somehow i feel that i understand myself probably 5% more now.

I wish i have more time to process these reflections. The discoveries come parr-parr-parr upon me like the amusing and weird happenings Alice experienced in Wonderland, sometimes leaving me bewildered, other times exhilarated, leaping in joy or crouching my face in disbelief into my hands...


Here is one self-discovery that might be useful for the people around me (heehee):

When i don't say a thing, i am really tired.

When i blabber nonsense, i am really stressed.



Only now do i realise these mirabhenomenons are non-exchangeable, meaning i do not speak rubbish when i am dead beat (standby mode), and i do not remain senselessly quiet to destress.

Ha, sounds like i am in the second mode now. :S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son says: Hi MUM =) yeah. just surfing by ur blog to say hi. wells how do u find todays choir? (esp me) haaa. wana hear from u. GOD bless u MUM for these coming standered chart and that u will run like u never run before. My msn nickname may sound encouraging for this race. Remind me to bring Liz Race bag this sunday yeah?? soo Sayonara yeah.

mirabop said...

Hi son, i saw you amidst the choir on Sunday. =) Continue to keep your eyes on Him in all that you do yeah?

Yes, will see you at the finishing line this Sun! We will finish the race well in Jesus' strength and perseverance! =)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Same here dearie!
I blabber nonsense whenever I am too stressed out. This time it's philosophical nonsense before exams, much to the amusement and amazement of my prof and classmates.
"Examz! We get to choose don't we? We get to exercise our freedom! Existentialism rulz!" Yah, the prof chuckled. I wonder if he'll add somemore marks for this humour.

Xuez