Friday, November 10, 2006

Look at my Biiigggg family


... so big that you cannot even see me and my poor girls in the picture (even in the enlarged version when you click on it). :S

Nonetheless i still love my YCYPAO family. =p

* * *


Been diarrhoea-ing for the past three days; stomach's been churning hard again. Wonder what went wrong cos' i had been eating properly. *Dinggg* Too much coffee?? Hmm...

You know, i do not really like people to fuss over me about my stomach churns or any slight discomfort/sickness in my body. I do not like people to know, cos' i think they are not-that-serious-matter. On the other hand, i fuss over others whenever they are not feeling well, even in the least sense.

So God asked me this question (not for the first time): Why do you find it harder to receive love than to give?

Is it so hard to trust in others' love for you?

Probably cos' i learnt to give without expectations, but i want to receive while expecting the person to give to me the way i want (Hey that sounds pretty selfish too). Maybe it is b'cos i am simply too proud to tell anyone i need him/her... O Lord, let my defenses break down.

This is what God has been speaking to me about f a m i l y :

" .. in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others (Romans 12:5). The eye cannot say to the hand, "I don't need you!" And the head cannot say to the feet, "I don't need you!" (1 Corinthians 12:21)"

My dear family, both natural and spiritual, please bear with me as i learn to let God tear away my brave front more and more, and help me to receive your love for me thoroughly. Yes i say to you now, i need every of you. *grins*

No comments: