Tuesday, August 08, 2006

i think i am easily amused.

Here is one recent silly joke that crossed my path.

K: Hey so you were the Lord's Supper....
i paused, waiting for him to close his sentence, which somehow drifted into thin air just like that.
me: Nope, they didn't serve me on the plate just now.

Ha i am sorry Kenny, didn't mean to poke fun at your sentence. But my imagination was being playful. Anyway, i think 'Lord's Supper personnel' sounds overly serious. It was simply serving. =)

* * *

i love this picture. ahmi Yueh Ping was praying for me at GCYC, after a short but good catch-up.

thanks bongshua teo for capturing this gentle yet moving shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis,

Love your drawings, especially the one of the boat.

Ching Wah

mirabop said...

hey dear sis!!!
what a pleasant surprise. And thanks!

love.