Saturday, August 19, 2006

i have a secret to confess.

(i have a secret to confess.) (click)

I AM VEEERRYY SHY!!!


Nowadays people give me the mirabel-are-you-sure-you-are-shy look whenever i say that.



But really. My heart feels faint with accelerating palpitations, sometimes skipping a beat or two, and my stomach churns with butterflies in their spiral glide, in these situations:
1. Before or when i speak or sing before a crowd
2. When the attention is on me
3. When i am facing a guy i like.innocently. (however in this case, the intensity of the heart 'tremors' and stomach churns is much lower. Really)



i say it again... Mirabel is very shy! =P


3 comments:

mirabop said...

in order to further overcome this shyness, i have decided to take part in my church Youthnet's Young Preachers' Contest!

(Ahh my heart beats three beats faster whenever i think of this)

Thank you, those of you in the yy24 family who encouraged me to go. i had been trying to avoid considering this. Ha.

Last night, God reminded me of these:
-i have a dream to preach to multitudes like Ps Claudia in the future.
-this precious words from bro bongTeck - 'you want to be a pastor? I will surely support you when you preach!' (Thanks bro, that really really encouraged me)

Still a lil' hesitant, i told God 'Father if i hear or see the word 'preach' one more time tonight, i will go...'

Guess what? When i reached home, just when i was checking up the spelling of another totally unrelated word in the dictionary, my eyes suddenly roved to this exact entry - pulpit: platform for preaching on.

i obeyed and smsed my Ahmi Ps Yp straightaway 'Ahmi, can i join the Preachers' Contest?'.

Ha, please support me! =)

Anonymous said...

Son says: Hi MUM =) yeah we will support u this sunday! Pray for me too of my physics paper and maths paper 2 which i dun hve the confident of passing it. I wont be chatting in msn for loong cos my comp got some prob with it and just cant sign in. Mayb GOD wana me to FAST comp. so ya thats all i wana say sayonara!!! shall c yer on tuesday training. about the shirt u got for me haaa it is now washing in progress heeeeee. I will wear to show u de dun worry

mirabop said...

Thanks son! Your gesture warms my heart a lot. Rememeber to say 'Amen' to my every sentence! Ha! =)