Wednesday, March 08, 2006

God does more than enough.

i started today with tears (almost) in my eyes.

The moment i logged on msn in the morning, a window popped out and spelt 'hey i just want to say thanks....'.

Me: oh...for?
Weiling: erm...for following up with me when i was lost...

And then came in the conversation, many accounts of how my ex-primary classmate, Weiling, has been truly touched by God in the past weeks, after being a Christian for a few years. She even went for the adult encounter, and gosh God revealed Himself to her so much, and she released forgiveness upon many people in her life, including herself. :)

She continued...
(exact words on msn window)
'when i was slained, i saw this scene when I was watchin Jesus being whipped.. it's like every whip he went through, it was for one of my sin.. and I was like..pls don't whip Him anymore......

then Jesus looked at me, with an expression like it had to be done... do not fear, do not worry.. do not reject...'


Awwww........ God really loves her so..... :) *teary eyes*
And she is getting baptised at the end of this month! *rejoices with angels above!*

She thanked God for putting me on her path; i thank God more for putting her in my life. I admit that it got a little heartbreaking in the past when i saw that she still wanted to live life her own 'destructive' ways. But i never stopped believing that her life can be victorious for Jesus. I praise the Lord so much that after God's own conviction in her heart, i have this opportunity to hear of how God has transformed her life. :)

And what we have been praying for her for the past years came true...
'for the past 1 week, i have been coming to work, doing everything with a joyful peaceful, grateful heart , and i thank God for everything.. and God is good, my company did not pay for my mistake and no one penalised me...' :)


*Dear Weiling, thank you for letting me into your life. Let's give thanks to God, in all and above all, for how He has worked in your life. i really didnt do much; the most that i could have done came from God Himself. :) i'm really so touched by your testimonies that i am still sobbing a little till now! :P

I bless you to know that Jesus has won the greatest victory for you, because you are worth it. I bless you with greater Love, and the strength to love further, your family (especially your dad), your new cell leader and sisters :), your friends and colleagues, and even the strangers that God puts on your path. (1 Thessalonians 5:24) The One who calls you is faithful, and He will do it.

In Jesus' name, Amen. :) * Woohoooooooo!

No comments: